Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Conference to highlight therapies for Alzheimer’s disease June 15
A daylong conference June 15 on Alzheimer’s disease will examine the most up to-date information on medical therapies to treat the disease as well as offer strategies on how to be a successful caregiver. The conference, which runs froms 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., will be held at the Radisson Plaza, Hotel Syracuse.
Presentations will address a variety of issues, including:
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal