Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Upstate Medical University to host Health Careers Open House Saturday, March 27
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Upstate Medical University will host a Health Careers Open House Saturday, March 27, from 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Weiskotten Hall, 766 Irving Ave., Syracuse.
The open house will feature information and presentations on the following careers: cardiovascular perfusion, medical imagining sciences, medical technology and medical biotechnology, physical therapy, physician assistant, radiation therapy, respiratory care, public health, nursing and medicine. Upstate offers degree programs in all these areas.
The program begins at 8:45 a.m. with registration, followed by a dean’s welcome and a panel presentation on student life. From 10 to noon, participants will have an opportunity to learn more about healthcare careers and job entry requirements, responsibilities, career growth and salary information. Campus tours will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There is no charge to attend the open house. To register in advance, or for more information, call 315-464-4570; walk-ins are welcome.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard