Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Upstate Medical University to host Health Careers Open House Saturday, March 27
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Upstate Medical University will host a Health Careers Open House Saturday, March 27, from 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Weiskotten Hall, 766 Irving Ave., Syracuse.
The open house will feature information and presentations on the following careers: cardiovascular perfusion, medical imagining sciences, medical technology and medical biotechnology, physical therapy, physician assistant, radiation therapy, respiratory care, public health, nursing and medicine. Upstate offers degree programs in all these areas.
The program begins at 8:45 a.m. with registration, followed by a dean’s welcome and a panel presentation on student life. From 10 to noon, participants will have an opportunity to learn more about healthcare careers and job entry requirements, responsibilities, career growth and salary information. Campus tours will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There is no charge to attend the open house. To register in advance, or for more information, call 315-464-4570; walk-ins are welcome.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal