Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Syracuse firefighters and police play charity hockey game to benefit University Hospital’s Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders April 9
Syracuse firefighters and police will compete in charity hockey game Sunday, April 9 to benefit the Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders at University Hospital.
The Sixth Annual “The Finest vs. The Bravest” charity hockey match will begin at 6 p.m. in the Onondaga County War Memorial, Montgomery Street, Syracuse.
Tickets are $5 and are available at the door or by contacting Mandy Trudell at 464-6133.
University Hospital is the only hospital in Central New York to offer comprehensive pediatric services for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and blood disorders, including leukemia, sickle cell anemia, hemophilia and solid tumors. The Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders cares for more than 650 children with cancer, 80 children with serious blood disorders, and 45 children with sickle cell anemia.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard