Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate Medical University to teach future doctors how to improve communication about spiritual issues
Upstate Medical University of the State University of New York will introduce a new curriculum on spirituality next fall in the College of Medicine that will provide students with a greater understanding of the role of spirituality and its meaning in patients’ lives. The curriculum also will examine how spirituality may affect healthcare decisions.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal