Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Volunteer Opportunities Available at University Hospital
Central New Yorkers are invited to learn more about volunteer opportunities at University Hospital of the SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Individuals are needed to serve in a variety of hospital settings, including pediatrics, emergency and recovery rooms, food and nutritional services, tour service, errand and messenger service, heart and oncology services. Volunteers are also needed at University Hospital’s off-site locations: University Health Care Center in downtown Syracuse, University Health Care Manlius, and its Oneida site.
Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older, provide their own transportation and commit to a minimum of four hours per week; however, hours may be arranged to meet many schedules.
Free parking, meal passes and other benefits are available to volunteers who qualify.
Individuals who are interested in volunteering should contact the Volunteer Office at 315-464-5180 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. And 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard