Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Volunteer Opportunities Available at University Hospital
Central New Yorkers are invited to learn more about volunteer opportunities at University Hospital of the SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Individuals are needed to serve in a variety of hospital settings, including pediatrics, emergency and recovery rooms, food and nutritional services, tour service, errand and messenger service, heart and oncology services. Volunteers are also needed at University Hospital’s off-site locations: University Health Care Center in downtown Syracuse, University Health Care Manlius, and its Oneida site.
Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older, provide their own transportation and commit to a minimum of four hours per week; however, hours may be arranged to meet many schedules.
Free parking, meal passes and other benefits are available to volunteers who qualify.
Individuals who are interested in volunteering should contact the Volunteer Office at 315-464-5180 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. And 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal