Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
University Dialysis Center Open in Auburn
SYRACUSE, N.Y. The Nephrology Division of the Department of Medicine at the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse,The Dialysis Clinic, Inc., and Auburn Memorial Hospital have opened the University Dialysis Center in Auburn. Adjacent to Auburn Memorial Hospital, the Dialysis Center is the first of its kind in the Auburn area and joins two other University Dialysis centers in Syracuse and Oswego.
The Center provides patients with a convenient alternative to outpatient hemodialysis, home dialysis training and support, and acute, hospital-based dialysis services.
It is operated by Dialysis Clinic, Inc., a national not-for-profit firm, with medical care being provided by board-certified nephrologists from University Hospital of the SUNY Health Science Center.
Physicians may refer patients for treatment in the Auburn Center by calling 464-5290 or 473-4266.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal