Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Father Daughter Valentine Ball set for Feb. 10
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New Yorkers are invited to attend the Seventh Annual Father Daughter Valentine Ball Tuesday, Feb. 10, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. in the Empire Room at the New York State Fairgrounds.
The event is presented by Eastside Vineyard Church to benefit pediatric services at the Golisano Children’s Hospital at Upstate, set to open this September.
The ball is open to girls aged 3 years and up and their fathers or special men in their lives. The event includes dancing, entertainment by magicians and clowns, light refreshments and a silent auction. Dress includes party attire for girls and business formal or tuxedo for men.
A Patron Room, to include special activities, corsages and hors d’oeuvres, will be held at the event for an additional fee.
The fee for the ball for one father and daughter is $50 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 3 or $60 thereafter. Each additional daughter is $15 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 3 or $25 thereafter. The Patron Room for father and daughter is $150.
Advanced registration is required for the ball and the Patron Room. To register, visit www.eastsidevineyardchurch.org/valentineball.
For credit card reservations only, call 315-464-5748.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal