Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Children’s Miracle Network to Raffle Two Tickets to Billy Joel Concert
“The Piano Man” Billy Joel will perform at the Carrier Dome on September 25 and two lucky Central New Yorkers will have the opportunity to see him live in concert for the mere price of a raffle ticket thanks to the Children’s Miracle Network of the Health Science Center Foundation at Syracuse, Inc.
The Children’s Miracle Network Office is raffling two tickets for seats located in Row 28 (floor level of the Carrier Dome). The raffle tickets are $5 per ticket or three chances for $10. The raffle drawing will take place on the Health Science Center campus, noon, Friday, August 28. Winners need not be present at the time of the drawing to win.
Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) of the Central New York Children’s Health Fund. All CMN proceeds benefit the children who receive their medical care at University Hospital of the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse and at Crouse Hospital.
To purchase a raffle ticket(s) or for more information about the raffle, contact the Children’s Miracle Network office at (315) 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard