Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
John Farruggio named benefits manager
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — John C. Farruggio has been named benefits manager at SUNY Upstate Medical.
As benefits manager, Farruggio will oversee the administration of a comprehensive employee benefits program, including health and life insurance, retirement programs, leaves of absence, workers’ compensation and disability programs.
Farruggio has more than two decades of experience in the field of human resources.
He has served most recently as an Employee/Labor Relations representative and formerly as a recruitment specialist for SUNY Upstate. Farruggio earned a bachelor’s degree from LeMoyne College and a master’s degree from Chapman College.
Maureen Barr succeeds Farruggio in the Division of Employee/Labor Relations as an Employee/Labor Relations representative.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal