Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
John Farruggio named benefits manager
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — John C. Farruggio has been named benefits manager at SUNY Upstate Medical.
As benefits manager, Farruggio will oversee the administration of a comprehensive employee benefits program, including health and life insurance, retirement programs, leaves of absence, workers’ compensation and disability programs.
Farruggio has more than two decades of experience in the field of human resources.
He has served most recently as an Employee/Labor Relations representative and formerly as a recruitment specialist for SUNY Upstate. Farruggio earned a bachelor’s degree from LeMoyne College and a master’s degree from Chapman College.
Maureen Barr succeeds Farruggio in the Division of Employee/Labor Relations as an Employee/Labor Relations representative.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard