Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Debra Stehle appointed assistant vice president for strategic planning and management at SUNY Upstate Medical University
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Debra M. Stehle has been appointed assistant vice president for strategic planning and management in the Office of the President at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
As assistant vice president, Stehle will continue to lead the Engaging Excellence initiative, launched last year by SUNY Upstate President David R. Smith, M.D., as well as provide leadership and support to ensure the initiative aligns with the university’s overall strategic planning.
Since joining SUNY Upstate in 1987, Stehle has held a variety of positions, including as director of operations for the Department of Emergency Medicine, where she managed the development of the department’s simulation center. She also has served as director of University Hospital’s materials management and purchasing and receiving departments.
Stehle is a resident of Marcellus.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal