Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Debra Stehle appointed assistant vice president for strategic planning and management at SUNY Upstate Medical University
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Debra M. Stehle has been appointed assistant vice president for strategic planning and management in the Office of the President at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
As assistant vice president, Stehle will continue to lead the Engaging Excellence initiative, launched last year by SUNY Upstate President David R. Smith, M.D., as well as provide leadership and support to ensure the initiative aligns with the university’s overall strategic planning.
Since joining SUNY Upstate in 1987, Stehle has held a variety of positions, including as director of operations for the Department of Emergency Medicine, where she managed the development of the department’s simulation center. She also has served as director of University Hospital’s materials management and purchasing and receiving departments.
Stehle is a resident of Marcellus.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard