Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Roll out the Red Carpet for the Third Annual “Looking at the Stars” Fashion Show
Doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals at University Hospital will trade their white coats and scrubs for high-style fashions at the hospitals third annual Look at the Stars Fashion Show, luncheon and auction to benefit the Golisano Children’s Hospital at University Hospital Saturday, Aug. 4, at Drumlins, 800 Nottingham Road, Syracuse. Several children who have received care at University Hospital will also walk the runway.
The fashion show will feature fashions from area retailers including: Cara’s Boutique, Charney’s, the Children’s Place, Eastern Mountain Sports, Macy’s, Showoff’s Boutique, and Spy Baby Boutique.
A silent auction, featuring more than 50 items, will start the event at 11 a.m.; luncheon at noon; fashion show at 1 p.m. Amy Robbins of 93Q will serve as mistress of ceremonies. Tickets are $50 per person or $450 for tables of 10. Tickets must be purchased by Aug. 1. To purchase tickets, contact Holly Dailey at 315-378-9774.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal