Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Cyclists to circle Oneida Lake to support pediatric services at University May 20
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New York motorcyclists are invited to participate in the 13th Annual Miracle Ride and Barbecue, the longest running ride supporting pediatric services in Central New York Sunday, May 20 at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant, 7384 Thompson Road, North Syracuse.
Proceeds will benefit pediatric services at University Hospital. The event will be held rain or shine.
The motorcycle ride around Oneida lake begins at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant at 11:30 a.m.; registration is from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Motorcycles must be street legal. Riders must wear proper attire, including helmets.
To register or for more information, call 315-464-5437.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard