Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Cyclists to circle Oneida Lake to support pediatric services at University May 20
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New York motorcyclists are invited to participate in the 13th Annual Miracle Ride and Barbecue, the longest running ride supporting pediatric services in Central New York Sunday, May 20 at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant, 7384 Thompson Road, North Syracuse.
Proceeds will benefit pediatric services at University Hospital. The event will be held rain or shine.
The motorcycle ride around Oneida lake begins at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant at 11:30 a.m.; registration is from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Motorcycles must be street legal. Riders must wear proper attire, including helmets.
To register or for more information, call 315-464-5437.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal