Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate extends sympathy to Virginia Tech University Community
The following statement was issued by SUNY Upstate Medical University President David R. Smith, M.D:
“On behalf of the SUNY Upstate Medical University community, I want to extend our deepest sympathies to the victims, their families and to the entire Virginia Tech University community.
“The horrific events of April 16 have touched us all. The victims and their family members are in our thoughts and prayers at this time.”
A service of reflection and caring will be held on the SUNY Upstate campus Wednesday, April 17, at 5:30 p.m. in Weiskotten Hall.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal