Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate physician honored for work at free Syracuse health clinic
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Lynn-Beth Satterly, M.D., clinical assistant professor of family medicine at SUNY Upstate Medical University, has been selected to receive the 2007 St. Clare Achievement in Service award by the Franciscan Collaborative Ministries for providing free medical care to the uninsured at the Poverello Health Clinic in Syracuse. Satterly has provided medical services for the Poverello clinic for the past three years. In addition to her work at the Poverello clinic, Satterly volunteers with other outreach programs sponsored by the Franciscan Collaborative Ministries, including the Assumption Food pantry and the Alibrandi Catholic Center campus ministry at Syracuse University.
Satterly resides in Fayetteville.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard