Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate physician honored for work at free Syracuse health clinic
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Lynn-Beth Satterly, M.D., clinical assistant professor of family medicine at SUNY Upstate Medical University, has been selected to receive the 2007 St. Clare Achievement in Service award by the Franciscan Collaborative Ministries for providing free medical care to the uninsured at the Poverello Health Clinic in Syracuse. Satterly has provided medical services for the Poverello clinic for the past three years. In addition to her work at the Poverello clinic, Satterly volunteers with other outreach programs sponsored by the Franciscan Collaborative Ministries, including the Assumption Food pantry and the Alibrandi Catholic Center campus ministry at Syracuse University.
Satterly resides in Fayetteville.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal