Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
University Hospital To Launch “Ambassador” Program, June 1
University Hospital will launch its new “Ambassador” Program on Monday, June 1. “Ambassadors” are trained and uniformed staff who provide visitors with personal attention. They specialize in making a hospital visit less anxious. The Program will be overseen by Ambassador Program Coordinator Robin Thomas-Toia.
The Ambassador Program will feature: Concierge Service, including assistance with transportation, luggage; Wheelchair and Escort Accommodation; Language Assistance; Mail and Floral Delivery; Admitting and Discharge assistance; Parking Information; and Hospital Information Services. Ambassadors will also assist with: Hotel Accommodations, Post Office needs, Taxi Service, Floral Arrangements, Restaurants and Reservations, Dry cleaners, Notary Public Service, News/Copy/Federal Express Service, and Security Paging.
Ambassadors will be available to University Hospital’s visitors each day between the hours of 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Ambassador Program is a Customer Satisfaction Service of University Hospital. Other Customer Satisfaction Services include: Chaplain Services, Guest Services, Volunteer Services, and Patient Relations.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal