- Read instructions for viewing reports in E*Value (Nursing Staff only).
- View Resident Credentials on E*Value.
- COMING March 15: MedHub
- No need to log in! Search by name, or specialty and trainee type
Post-graduate trainees desiring credentials in Moderate Sedation must provide proof of current ACLS or PALS certification, must view a video, document five confirmed cases, and successfully complete the Moderate Sedation post-test. The video can be viewed and the post-test taken by clicking the link below.
- Please review the Moderate (Conscious) Sedation Packet
- Complete the Moderate Sedation Post-Test.
- Moderate Sedation Video (uses Windows Media Player to view).
- Please note: You must complete and fax this Moderate Sedation Video Attestation to our office at (315) 464-8524 to receive credit for veiwing the Moderate Sedation video.
Infection Control Self-Study Syllabus
- Please review the Infection Control Self-Study Syllabus.
- Complete the Post-Test for Infection Control Training Program:
Other Helpful links: