Dorothy Pan, MD
2275 Regional Oncology Center
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Hematology and Oncology
- Upstate Cancer Center: Medical Oncology
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 2001, Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Residency: Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center, 1998, Internal Medicine
- MD: Cornell University Medical College, 1995
- BA: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1991
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell and/or Bone Marrow Transplantation after High Dose Chemotherapy (Carboplatinum, Etoposide) in Patients with Recurrent/Refractory Germ Cell Tumors.
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation After Melphalan with or without Total Body Irradiation for Multiple Myeloma.
- CALGB 50801-Phase II Trial of Response-Adapted Therapy Based on Positron Emission Tomography (PET) for Bulky Stage I And Stage II Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL)
- CALGB 51101-A Randomized Phase II Trial of Myeloablative Versus Non-Myeloablative Consolidation Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Primary CNS B-cell Lymphoma
- Celgene Protocol Number: CC-5013-NHL-007 - A phase 3, double-blind randomized study to compare the efficacy and safety of rituximab plus lenalidomide (cc-5013) versus rituximab plus placebo in subjects with relapsed/refractory indolent lymphoma
- High Dose Cyclophosphamide, BCNU, Etoposide (CBV) or Carmustine, Etoposide, Cytarabine, Melphalan (BEAM) and Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Resistant and Relapsed Hodgkin's Disease and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- High Dose Cyclophosphamide, Thiotepa & Etoposide Followed by Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (Intermediate & High Grade).
Specialties & Certification
- Medical Oncology
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- All Cancers and Hematological Conditions
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Clinical Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/findadoc/pand
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/pand