The Department of Medicine at University Hospital offers a variety of fellowship training opportunities in 9 of our 11 divisions. These provide challenging experiences in research, clinical medicine, and teaching under the guidance of dedicated training faculty in the full range of clinical and laboratory settings. The programs offer the clinical experience of a large medical center in a small, cultured city atmosphere.
Three distinctly different hospitals, University Hospital, the Veteran's Administration Medical Center and Crouse Hospital (a private institution), provide a rich variety of patients on a single campus, all within walking distance.
Please visit the individual division websites on the left for detailed information about fellowships and instructions for application.
News from Medicine
- Patient establishes cancer research fund to honor her doctor
- Upstate honors eight faculty with Gold Standard awards
- Joslin Diabetes Center medical team recognized… (Update 2011/02/16)
- Heart and Vascular Center Opens—Physicians Practice Magazine, March 2011
- Telemedicine can be cost-effective way…
- Michael Iannuzzi named Reifenstein Professor