Welcome to the Department of Medicine
Michael Iannuzzi, MD, MBA, FACP, FCCP, Edward C. Reifenstein Professor and Chair
Patrice Palmieri, Assistant to the Chair
Location: Room 5142, University Hospital
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: 315 464-4480
"…to improve the health of the communities we serve through education, biomedical research and health care."
Welcome to the Department of Medicine at Upstate Medical University. The faculty, residents, students, and staff of the Department, invite you to review the information that is contained here.
The Department has a long and rich history of excellence in education, and has made highly significant contributions to biomedical research. Its physicians and staff provides clinical care to patients from a broad catchment area ranging from Pennsylvania to the Canadian border, and including over 16 counties in Upstate New York.
News from Medicine
- Patient establishes cancer research fund to honor her doctor
- Upstate honors eight faculty with Gold Standard awards
- Joslin Diabetes Center medical team recognized… (Update 2011/02/16)
- Heart and Vascular Center Opens—Physicians Practice Magazine, March 2011
- Telemedicine can be cost-effective way…
- Michael Iannuzzi named Reifenstein Professor