Student Stipend Program
The Upstate Medical Alumni Foundation strives to promote
and afford our medical students educational opportunities
during their four years at Upstate Medical University.
Students may be reimbursed for actual
expenses up to a maximum of $250 per calendar year. However,
if the student is attending an AAMC Conference, they may
be eligible for actual expenses
up to a maximum of $500 per year.
*Please view application for complete guidelines.
- Please note that the maximum allowable reimbursement amount per calendar
year is $250.00.
- All funding requests must be submitted within same calendar year. You
will not receive funding for any event from the prior year.
- You must provide travel related receipts and will be approved/denied
for reimbursement AFTER the event.
- Expenses MUST NOT be covered by other grant sources.
- Expenses WILL NOT be reimbursed for any costs incurred by applicant
from other students/persons expenses.
- Proof of attendance is necessary.
Expenses Not Allowed
Student Reimbursement Application form.
- Meals for other students