Vladimir Sirotkin, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cancer Research Institute
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Research Pillars
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Yale University, 2007
- Postdoctoral Fellow: The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, 2002
- PhD: Rutgers University, 2001
- Mechanisms of the actin cytoskeleton assembly and role of myosin-1 during endocytosis in fission yeast.
Sue Stearns, PhD
Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Sue Stearns, PhD, is one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Steven Youngentob, PhD
Associate Dean of Basic Research and Graduate Studies
Steven Youngentob, PhD, is at the forefront of research into alcohol addiction.