Cornelia Mihai, MD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Neurology: Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology
Research Programs and Affiliations
Education & Fellowships
- MD: University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
- Fellowship: Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester, NY, 1997
- Residency: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1996
- Residency: Bergen Pines County Hospital, 1993
- Multiple sclerosis and general neurology.
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD
Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Sue Stearns, PhD, is one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Steven Youngentob, PhD
Associate Dean of Basic Research and Graduate Studies
Steven Youngentob, PhD, is at the forefront of research into alcohol addiction.