Olamide A Ajagbe, MD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Emergency Medicine - Community Campus: Golisano After Hours Care
- Pediatrics: General Pediatric Division, Pediatric Hospitalist
Education & Fellowships
- Additional Training: Nassau County Medical Center, East Meadow, NY, 2011, Chief Resident,Pediatrics
- Residency: Nassau County Medical Center, East Meadow, NY, 2010, Pediatrics
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2007, Pediatrics
- MD: Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria, 1998
Pediatric Inpatient Medicine.
Improving patient safety by developing methods to improve physician communication about patients.
Specialties & Certification
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/ajagbeo
Sue Stearns, PhD
Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Sue Stearns, PhD, is one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Steven Youngentob, PhD
Associate Dean of Basic Research and Graduate Studies
Steven Youngentob, PhD, is at the forefront of research into alcohol addiction.