Andreas Perl, MD, PhD
Our MD/PhD Program at SUNY Upstate Medical University is committed to providing exceptional training in both clinical medicine and basic scientific investigation to prepare you for an exciting career as a physician-scientist. Read More...
- Katherine Kaproth-Joslin - Radiology Resident, University of Rochester
- Melinda Tyler - Psychiatry Resident, University of California at Fresno
- Marla Bruns - Neurology Resident at Ohio State University
Marla received the Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award for demonstrating the highest standard of compassion and sensitivity in their interaction with patients, 2008. And she also received The American Academy of Neurology Medical Student Prize for Excellence in Neurology which is awarded annually to a graduating medical student who exemplifies outstanding scientific achievement and clinical acumen in neurology or neuroscience, and outstanding personal qualities of integrity, compassion and leadership, 2008.
- William Wu - Post Doctoral Fellow at Upstate Medical University (2008-08); CA - residency
- Heidi Zapata - Internal Medicine Resident at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Amit Dhamoon - Internal Medicine Residency at Massachuchusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Stephen Mercer - Pathology Residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
Steve was the recipient of the John Bernard Henry MD Endowed Scholarship from the College of Medicine. He also was honored with The Pathology Award -presented by the Pathology Medical Service Group to a graduating medical student for outstanding academic achievement in pathology and laboratory medicine.
- Jacob Dubroff - Nuclear Medicine Residency/Molecular Imaging Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Craig Grossman - Radiation Oncology Residency at the University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Adam Tripp - Psychiatry Residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- James Hitt - Neurosurgery Resident at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Eric Cohen - Radiology Resident at Downstate Medical Center Brooklyn, NY
- Emil Lou - Hematology/Oncology Fellow at Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Joseph Choi - Fellow in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery at East Bay Shoulder Clinic, Orinda, CA
- Faramaz Samie - Dermatology Resident at the University of Rochester
- Stephen Wrzesinski - Hematology-Oncology Fellow at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Matt McLean - Naval health Clinic Pediatrician, Pax River, VA
- Matt Stoll - Rheumatology Fellow in Pediatrics at Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- J. Erin Staples - Infectious Disease Fellow in Pediatrics at Duke University Medical Center
- Kathleen Stergiopoulos - Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases at Stony Brook University School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY