Research Opportunities at Upstate
Under the direction of the Associate Vice President for Research, the Offices within the Department of Research Administration/Research Development provide support and oversight for all aspects of the research enterprise at Upstate Medical University.
- Research at SUNY Upstate
- Office of Research Administration/Research Development
- College of Graduate Studies:
Summer UNDERGRADUATE Research Fellowship Program
Strategic Plan for Research
All research at SUNY Upstate Medical University is aimed at understanding and improving the human condition.
If you have difficulty accessing this document, please call our office:
The institution's Strategic Plan for Research highlights this connection between research and disease.
In addition to detailing SUNY Upstate's four research pillars, the plan is the blueprint for the future. It will be used to help decide research priorities for the campus, including:
- Determining its core facilities
- Planning new research space
- Strengthening clinical and translational research
- Goals for the graduate program
- Further developing ties to industry