Preparing for Your Appointment
What You Can Do
Once you have an appointment with an Infectious Disease Provider, You may want to write a list that includes:
- Detailed descriptions of your symptoms.
- Information about medical problems you've had.
- Information about the medical problems of your parents or siblings.
- All the medications and dietary supplements you take.
- Questions you want to ask the doctor.
What You Should Know
You may want to prepare in advance:
- Know which office location your appointment is for.
- Get directions prior to your appointment.
- Bring your Insurance card with you.
- Parking is available at the Crouse Hospital Parking Garage, or the Valet Parking Servie located at the main entrance to Crouse Hospital.
- PLEASE NOTE: Validation of Parking is not always available.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to allow for Parking and Registration paperwork.