GroupWise Email - Tutorials
GroupWise is Upstate’s email application. Below are some optional tutorials to help familiarize you with GroupWise.
- GroupWise Basics – Create, send, and delete an email message.
- Attaching files to an Email
- Using Your GroupWise Calendar – Adding appointments to your calendar, giving others proxy access to view or update your calendar.
- Miscellaneous GroupWise Tips – Retract a sent message, save an email, color code your emails, create an email group, create an email auto reply.
- Using Upstate Webmail - Using GroupWise Webmail, you can access your GroupWise email offsite using an Internet browser
- Related: Tips for Effective E-Mail Communication
Scheduling Meetings in GroupWise
- Scheduling a Group Meeting – Using ‘Busy Search’ to schedule a group meeting
- Scheduling a Recurring Meeting – Schedule a meeting with multiple dates