Eddie H Sze, MD, 315 464-5162
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 1996, Urogynecology
- Fellowship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1988, Pelvic Surgery
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1987
- Internship: Mount Sinai Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut, 1984
- MD: St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, 1982
- West Virginia University Hospital, 2005–2012
1. Women with uterine prolapse, rectocele, cystocele, vaginal vault prolapse.
2. Women with urinary incontinence and overactive bladder.
3. Women with vesicovaginal and rectovaginal fistula, and suburethral diverticulum.
1. Effect of childbirth on the maternal pelvic floor.
2. Surgical management of uterine and vaginal prolapse.
3. Bowel incontinence.
Specialties & Certification
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Anal Incontinence
- Anal Sphincter Tear
- Bowel Incontinence
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Vault Prolapse
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Bladder Surgery
- Collagen Injections
- Fistula Surgery
- Gynecologic Laparoscopic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Repair of Rectocele
- Repair of Rectovaginal Fistula
- Urethral & Vaginal Reconstruction
- Urethral Sling Surgery
- Urine Flow Study
- Urodynamic testing
- Vaginal Sling Procedure
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS)
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/szee