The following are recent first-author publications in books and professional journals by Upstate students. Doctoral students in the College of Graduate Studies who finished in 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 published on average 4.3 publications (with 2 being first author) that are indexed on Pub Med. These publications have been cited 26.1 times on average.
- Fatoumata Jobeet al. Deletion of Ptpn1 induces myeloproliferative neoplasm . Leukemia [Epub ahead of print]
- Nicholas J. Stam and S. Wilkens. Structure of Nanodisc Reconstituted Vacuolar ATPase Proton Channel: Definition of the Interaction of Rotor and Stator and Implications for Enzyme Regulation by Reversible Dissociation. J Biol Chem. 292(5):1749-1761, 2017.
- Christopher M. Bartlow et al.. PTH(1-34) and zoledronic acid have differing longitudinal effects on juvenile mouse femur strength and morphology. J Orthop Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Adam Blanden et al.Corrigendum to "Reactivating mutant p53 using small molecules as zinc metallochaperones: awakening a sleeping giant in cancer." Drug Discov Today 21(10):1728, 2016.
- Olesea Cojohari et al. Human cytomegalovirus induces an atypical activation of Akt to stimulate the survival of short-lived monocytes. J Virol. 90(14):6443-52(2016).
- Ori S. Cohen et al. A splicing-regulatory polymorphism in DRD2 disrupts ZRANB2 binding, impairs cognitive functioning and increases risk for schizophrenia in six Han Chinese samples . Mol Psychiatry. 21(7):975-82 (2016).
- Sergio Couoh-Cardel et al. Yeast V-ATPase Proteolipid Ring Acts as a Large-conductance Transmembrane Protein Pore . Sci Rep. 6:24774 (2016).
- Agnik Dasgupta and Jeffrey D. Amack. Cilia in vertebrate left-right patterning . Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 371(1710), 2016.
- Avik Dutta et al. STAT3 mutations are not sufficient to induce large granular lymphocytic leukaemia in mice . Br J Haematol. 2016 Dec 26;. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ivayla I Geneva et al. Untangling ciliary access and enrichment of two rhodopsin-like receptors using quantitative fluorescence microscopy reveals cell-specific sorting pathways. Mol Biol Cell. [Epub ahead of print]
- Jason J. Gokey et al. A Kupffer's vesicle size threshold for robust left-right patterning of the zebrafish embryo. Dev Dyn 245(1):22-33 (2016).
- Gregory J. Goreczny et al. Hic-5 remodeling of the stromal matrix promotes breast tumor progression. Oncogene [Epub ahead of print]
- Anna Hegsted et al. NF2- and FHOD-related formins promote ovulation in the somatic gonad of C. elegans. Cytoskeleton (Hoboken) 73(12):712-728, 2016.
- Jonathan L. Hess et al. The influence of genes on "positive valence systems" constructs: A systematic review. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 171(1):92-110 (2016).
- William C. Hilinski et al. Lmx1b is required for the glutamatergic fates of a subset of spinal cord neurons . Neural Dev. 11(1):16, 2016.
- Andrew E. Jacob et al. Evolution and Expression of Paxillin Genes in Teleost Fish . PLoS One 11:11, 2016.
- Yongchang Ji et al. Mutations in zebrafish pitx2 model congenital malformations in Axenfeld-Rieger syndrome but do not disrupt left-right placement of visceral organs . Dev Biol. 416(1):69-81, 2016
- Dawn B. Lammert and B.W. Howell. RELN Mutations in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Front Cell Neurosci. 10:84 (2016).
- Chris Lucchesi et al. Negative regulation of RNA-binding protein HuR by tumor-suppressor ECRG2. Oncogene 35(20):2565-73 (2016).
- Zahra I Motahari et al. Tbx3 represses bmp4 expression and with Pax6 is required and sufficient for retina formation . Development 143(19):3560-3572, 2016.
- Zachary Oaks et al. Mitochondrial dysfunction in the liver and antiphospholipid antibody production precede disease onset and respond to rapamycin in lupus-prone mice . Arthritis Rheumatol. 68(11):2728-2739, 2016.
- Zachary Oaks et al. Activation of the Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin in SLE: Explosion of Evidence in the Last Five Years . Curr Rheumatol Rep. 18(12):73, 2016
- Zachary Oaks et al.Mitochondrial Dysfunction in the Liver and Antiphospholipid Antibody Production Precede Disease Onset and Respond to Rapamycin in Lupus-Prone Mice . Arthritis Rheumatol. 68(11):2728-2739, 2016.
- Jessica Ouderkirk-Pecone et al. Myosin 1e promotes breast cancer malignancy by enhancing tumor cell proliferation and stimulating tumor cell de-differentiation . Oncotarget 7(29):46419-46432, 2016.
- Jameson Patak et al. Endosomal System Genetics and Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Literature Review . Neurosci Biobehav Rev 65:95-112 (2016).
- Jameson Patak et al. SLC9A9 Co-expression modules in autism-associated brain regions. Autism Res. 2016 [Epub ahead of print]
- Jie Peng and W. Feng. Incision of damaged DNA in the presence of an impaired Smc5/6 complex imperils genome stability. Nucleic Acids Res.44(21):10216-10229, 2016.
- Megan Peppenelli et al. Human cytomegalovirus stimulates the synthesis of select Akt-dependent antiapoptotic proteins during viral entry to promote survival of infected monocytes. J Virol. 90(6):3138-47 (2016).
- Petya D. Radoeva et al. Longitudinal study of cerebral surface morphology in youth with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, and association with positive symptoms of psychosis . J Child Psychol Psychiatry [Epub ahead of print]
- Petya D. Radoeva et al. Longitudinal study of premorbid adjustment in 22q11.2 deletion (velocardiofacial) syndrome and association with psychosis. Dev Psychopathol. 11:1-14 (2016).
- Jacqualyn J. Schulman et al. The Stability and Expression Level of Bok is Governed by Binding to Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate Receptors . J Biol Chem. 291(22):11820-8 (2016).
- Patrick Sweeney et al. Activation of hypothalamic astrocytes suppresses feeding without altering emotional state s. Glia. 64(12):2263-2273, 2016.
- Patrick Sweeney et al. An Inhibitory Septum to Lateral Hypothalamus Circuit That Suppresses Feeding . J Neurosci. 36(44):11185-11195, 2016.
- Patrick Sweeney et al. Caffeine increases food intake while reducing anxiety-related behaviors . Appetite 101:171-7 (2016).
- Daniel S. Tylee et al. RNA sequencing of transformed lymphoblastoid cells from siblings discordant for autism spectrum disorders reveals transcriptomic and functional alterations: Evidence for sex-specific effects. Autism Res. [Epub ahead of print]
- Daniel S. Tylee et al. Blood transcriptomic comparison of individuals with and without autism spectrum disorder: A combined-samples mega-analysis. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. [Epub ahead of print]
- Joel R. Wilmore et al. Plasmodium chabaudi infection induces AID expression in transitional and marginal zone B cells . Immun Inflamm Dis. 2016 Nov 28;4(4):497-505.
- Forrest A. Wright and R.J. Wojcikiewicz. Chapter 4 - Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptor Ubiquitination. Prog Mol Biol Transl Sci. 141:141-59 (2016).
- Qin Xu et al. Specificity of the Connexin W3/4 locus for Functional Gap Junction Formation . Channels (Austin) 15:1-13, 2016.
- Qin Xu et al. Changes in cardiac NaV1.5 expression, function, and acetylation by pan-histone deacetylase inhibitors. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 311(5):H1139-H1149, 2016.
- Lina Yang et al. Autism spectrum disorder traits in Slc9a9 knock-out mice . Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 171(3):363-76 (2016).
- Yue Yang et al. Loss of Ezh2 cooperates with Jak2V617F in the development of myelofibrosis in a mouse model of myeloproliferative neoplasm . Blood 127(26):3410-23, 2016.
- Lala Zafreen et al. In-vitro, SDH5-dependent flavinylation of immobilized human respiratory complex II flavoprotein . Arch Biochem Biophys. 604:47-56, 2016.