Major Research Areas
Upstate boasts basic and clinical researchers with diverse expertise in neuroscience, molecular genetics, genomics, epigenetics, structural biology, infectious disease, and behavior disorders. This allows students the opportunity to perform research in a wide range of research areas and easily collaborate when new expertise is needed.
Jeffrey D Amack, PhD
- Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Research Pillars
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: University of Utah School of Medicine, 2007, Developmental Biology
- PhD: University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2002, Genetics
- Genetics and cell biology of organ morphogenesis during embryonic development.
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)