Teaching Conferences—June, 2016
- NOTE: All resident lectures are now in a single half-day block format. Residents will be excused from all clinical rotations on Thursday mornings from 8:00 Am to Noon
- Teaching Conferences Calendar
- Tentative Grand Rounds Schedule for 2015-2016 Target audience: Health care providers who provide direct patient care to pediatric patients.
- The Monthly Call and Block Schedules are now available on AMION (Upstate, Pediatric Residency)
- Grand Rounds PL3 M&M Conference —Emily Smith, M.D.
- 8:00 —PL1 Conference Talk —Dr. Iram Ashraf
- 9:00 — Rheum to Spare —
- 10:00—Rheum Reservations —
- 11:00—Monthly Housestaff Meeting
- Noon—5th Hour Board Review
- 12:15—Noon Report (every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
- 8:00—Grand Rounds PL3 Talk —Dr. Ben Prince
- 8:15—Grand Rounds Speaker — Peter Aiello, PharmD, Pediatric Pharmacy Resident, Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital. Title TBA
- 8:00 —OPD Team Meetings
- 9:00 —Rheum with a View —
- 10:00—No More Rheum —
- 11:00—Board Review—Dr. Cantor
- Noon—PL3 Orchids —Program Directors
- 8:00—Grand Rounds PL3 Talk —Dr. Christopher DeLaney
- 8:15—Grand Rounds Speaker —Ann Botash, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Vice Chair for Education, Department of Pediatrics, Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. Title TBA
- 6:00—Housestaff Appreciation Dinner
- 8:00 —PL1 Conference Talk —Dr. Whitney Vedella
- 9:00 —Peds Neuro —Dr. Werner
- 10:00—TNP —Amy Merwarth
- 11:00—EPIC Secrets —Dr. Seidberg
- No Grand Rounds. Have a happy and healthy summer (Rounds will resume in September)
- 9:00—Intern Orientation begins (Rm 11405A)
- 9:00 —Intern Orientation, Con't
- Noon—Meet-the-New-Interns Luncheon (Rm 11405A and B)
- 7:00 —Hospital-wide Intern Orientation
- 3:00 —I-PASS for Interns (Rm 12405A and B)
- 8:00—PALS Course for Interns (EMSTAT)
- 8:00 —PALS Course for Interns (EMSTAT)
- 8:00—EPIC Training for Interns (Ambulatory - Rm 1210, Weiskotten)
- 8:00 —EPIC, Con't (IP/ASAP Weiskotten Library, Room 222C)
- 8:00 —Day 1 of the 2016-2017 Academic Year
UPSTATE Medical University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
UPSTATE Medical University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). ™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all certified CME activity UPSTATE Medical University requires that all planners, faculty and individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest that might be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest. Detailed disclosures will be made in writing prior to speaker presentations.
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, UPSTATE Medical University seeks to make this conference accessible to all. If you have a disability which might require special accommodations, please contact Cherlynn Clarry, 315.464.5451, email@example.com.