Student Guide to Title IX
Upstate Medical University is committed to maintaining a working and learning environment that is free from unlawful sexual harassment and sexual misconduct.
If you believe you have been a victim of sexual misconduct, we would like your opinion on how we can improve the effectiveness of Upstate Medical University's policies and procedures that address sexual misconduct, defined as non-consensual sexual behavior, including sexual assault, non-consensual sexual contact, non-consensual sexual intercourse, and sexual exploitation.
Please share your suggestions and/or feedback by making an appointment with the Title IX Coordinator, Dawn Norcross, at 464-5234 or email@example.com, or the Title IX Resource, Gloria Lopez, at 464-5234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title IX and Victims rights
- Clery Reports
- University Police Anonymous reporting
- Title IX Notice to Victims of Sexual Assault
- SUNY Clery & Title IX Reporting Procedure for International Programs
- Properly Classifying Geographic Locations for Clery Act ASR Purposes (flow chart)
- Required Victim Notifications under the Clery Act, Title IX, and the Violence Against Women Act
- Distilling the April 29, 2014 OCR Questions & Answers on Title IX and Sexual Violence