- Students with Disabilities Information (Intake)
- Learning Disabilities Documentation (LD)
- Psychiatric Disabilities Documentation
- Attention Defficit Hyperactivity Disorder Documentation (ADHD)
- Physical/Sensory Disability Documentation
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please contact Student Support Services at: 315 464-8855
Any student wishing to appeal an accommodation decision may make an appeal to the Dean of Student Affairs. The student should submit a letter, within six business days, describing the situation and indicating why the decision does not appear to be fair or reasonable. The Dean may wish to meet with the student to discuss the issues. The Dean may also consult with other professionals for information and perspective. The Dean's decision is final and will be conveyed within two weeks of receiving the appeal letter.