- Students with Disabilities Information (Intake)
- Learning Disabilities Documentation (LD)
- Psychiatric Disabilities Documentation
- Attention Defficit Hyperactivity Disorder Documentation (ADHD)
- Physical/Sensory Disability Documentation
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please contact Student Support Services at: 315 464-8855
Campus Activities Building, Room 202
Office Hours: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Phone: 315 464-8855 Fax: 315 464-8856
The Office of Student Support Services works with students with disabilities and special needs to ensure that opportunities exist for involvement in the full academic experience while in attendance at the SUNY Upstate Medical University. The Office of Student Support Services serves as the coordinator of educational services for students with disabilities. Requests for physical and programmatic accommodations at the Upstate Medical University, as they relate to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, are coordinated through this office. The Office of Student Support Services is a National Voter Registration Act Voter registration site. We will be offering you the opportunity to vote each time you visit us.
Gratitude is owed to Dartmouth Medical School's Learning and Disability Services. Much of the information presented here is adapted from their site.
Voter Registration Information—How to Register to Vote in NY State
Option 1. Register in Person
- Register in person at your county board of elections or at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center
Option 2. Fill out a Voter Registration Form
You can obtain the form from any of the following sources: