FAFSA School Code: 002840
TAP Codes: BS—0890
June 27, 2017 6:00pm
July 13, 2017 6:35pm
August 17, 2017 6:35pm
August 29, 2017 4:30pm
August 31, 2017 6:35pm
Estimated Cost of Attendance, 2016-2017
- Tuition rates and fees are regulated by SUNY (State of New York) Administration and are subject to change without notification.
- Disability Insurance is charged for the academic year in the fall semester. All other fees are charged per semester.
- MPH students will be charged additional Syracuse University fees .
- Non-matriculated students are exempt from the activity fee.
- SUNY Net Price Calculator
View a breakdown of the estimated cost of attendance for each of our programs below.
College of Graduate Studies
College of Health Professions
- Cardiovascular Perfusion, BS
- Medical Biotechnology, BS
- Medical Imaging, BS, BPS
- Medical Technology, BS
- Medical Technology, MS
- Physician Assistant, MS (2016-2017)
- Physician Assistant, MS (2017-2018)
- Physical Therapy, DPT