All volunteer opportunities are made possible through funding provided by Upstate Medical University and individual donors.
We are always grateful for the support we receive. We are often asked what form of donations are the most useful for the work we do.
We collect monetary donations and medical supplies year round, and hold seasonal drives to collect other useful items as needed. Please refer to the list below for specific items. If you have any questions or need more information, contact Siobhan Arey at (315) 464-8807 or Email.
- Ace wraps
- Acetaminophen for kids (liquid) and adults (pills)
- Albuterol for kids and adults
- Alcohol prep pads
- Antibiotics for ear, sinus, and lung infections
- Aspirin 81mg for heart patients
- Blood pressure cuffs
- Cough medicine for kids and adults
- Creams for anti fungal
- Digital thermometers
- Exam gloves, surgical gloves
- First-aid kits
- Hand sanitizer
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Hypertension medications
- Insulin (no needles)
- IV fluids (no needles)
- Lice medications or shampoo
- Lidocaine (no needles)
- Medical tuning fork
- Reflex hammer
- Rubbing alcohol
- Suture kits
- Triple antibiotic creams
- Vitamins for kids and adults and nursing mothers
- Worm and parasite medication for kids and adults
Balls, games, pencils, pens, toys
- With Distinction Blog
Read about our outstanding students.