Space Available for Reservation
Space Available in the CAB
• Lobby: The Campus Activities Building has a multi-purpose lobby and foyer area available for special events. Capacity is 200. This facility is only available by special permission of the Director of Campus Activities.
• Conference Room 115A, 115B: Two moderate sized conference rooms each seating 20 people at a conference table. Each room is equipped with a whiteboard, screen, VCR/DVD unit and television monitor. Please note: the divider wall between 115A & 115B may be opened to accommodate larger groups if both rooms are available.
• Conference Room 122: A moderate size conference room seating approximately 30 people. The room is equipped with a whiteboard, screen and a video projection unit. Room 122 is reserved by the Office of Finance and Management and they may be contacted at ext. 44510.
• East Lounge: The East Lounge is a multi-purpose lounge/conference room located off the south-east end of the lobby. The room is carpeted and has no permanent furniture. Depending on type of setup, the room may accommodate up to 50 people. The room is equipped with a whiteboard, screen and a computer station/video projection unit.
• West Lounge: This room is permanently set up as a student louge/study area complete with large screen television. This facility is only available by special permission of the Director of Campus Activities.
• Outdoor Patio/Picnic Area: Adjacent to the south end of the Campus Activities Building, the patio and picnic area is a convenient and enjoyable location to hold a summer social event. Picnic tables and barbecue grills are available.
Outside the Campus Activities Building
There are many favorable alternatives available for student, faculty and staff groups seeking space for their meetings and social gatherings. While the Office of Campus Activities does not personally reserve these facilities, the staff in the office will be happy to assist you in recommending adequate facilities.• Weiskotten and Silverman Halls: There are lecture halls, classrooms, and seminar rooms available for reservation in these two academic buildings. These rooms may be reserved by calling Educational Communications, Weiskotten Hall, ext. 4-7911.
• Clark Tower & Geneva Tower (Residence Halls): If you wish to reserve space in the residence halls, permission must be secured from the Associate Director of College Housing, Office of Residence Life, Clark Tower, ext. 4-5106.
• Dining Facilities: Dining Facilities may be reserved by calling Food and Nutritional Services, Room 2403C, University Hospital, at ext. 4-4203.
For information or
assistance, please stop
by the office,
call us at:
Director, College Union &
Room 11, Upper Basement
Campus Activities Building
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: 315 464-5618
Fax: 315 464-8858