CAGB Travel Series
For information on
all travel programs or
to make a reservation,
contact the CAB
at 315 464-8860
or by e-mail at:
New York City Weekend Trip
Friday - Sunday, April 22 - 24, 2016
This trip is currently on sale to Upstate Students and CAB Members. The trip will go on sale to the General Upstate Community on Tuesday, December 1. If you would like to make a reservation or would like additional information, please contact the CAB Information Center at ext. 48860.
Details & Itinerary:
Motor coach will depart the CAB at 7:00 am and travel nonstop to NYC arriving at approximately 11:00 am. A continental breakfast will be provided Friday morning. After hotel check-in, the remainder of Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday morning is on your own to do as you wish. The motor coach will depart NYC on Sunday at 1:00 pm and arrive back in Syracuse at approximately 5:30 pm. Bus departure times subject to change.
- Two nights hotel accommodations at the Hampton Inn Manhattan - Chelsea; hotel offers free high speed internet & Hampton's free hot breakfast
- Roundtrip motor coach transportation
- Continental breakfast on Friday
- Driver gratuity
- Single Occupancy (One King Bed): $525 Upstate Student; $535 CAB Member; $560 General Rate
- Double Occupancy (One King Bed): $290 Upstate Student; $300 CAB Member; $330 General Rate
- Double Occupancy (Two Double Beds): $320 Upstate Student; $330 CAB Member; $355 General Rate
- Triple Occupancy (Two Double Beds): $235 Upstate Student; $245 CAB Member; $270 General Rate
- Quad Occupancy (Two Double Beds): $195 Upstate Student; $205 CAB Member; $230 General Rate
$100/person deposit due at the time of reservation; balance payment due 6 weeks prior to trip departure - March 11, 2016. Trip is limited to 50 people.