SACON Meeting, Thursday, March 18, 2004 at 3:00 pm, Weiskotten Hall, Room 3111
Meeting called to order at 2:40pm by President Claire DePartout and advisor
Total attendance: 16
- T-shirt Sale: Many extras at CON, need to sell these before new order
will be placed in fall.
- Treasure's report: approx. $2400.00
- APA Booklet to be avail on website by end of March.
- Accretitation per Dean Szigeti: final report in Fall; looks good
for 10 years.
- Scholarship Applications need to be in by March 26th.
- Bonnie St. Andrew's Memorial: Liz, alumni director, presented information
about endowment fund in Bonnie's name. She will wait a few months before speaking
with Bonnie's family and partner.
- Phone-a-thon for College of Nursing and Health Professions: Volunteers
needed for April 1,7,and 8th. Will be help in CAB.
- Student-Faculty Forum will be planned for the Fall Semester.
- Registration for Fall classes: Beginning March 28th. Check mailboxes
for pin #s
Meeting adjourned at 15:00 by Claire DePartout. 2nd by Donna Ferris.