Board Meeting Minutes - April 6, 2010
Place: College of Nursing, Rm 301
Attendance: Nancy Lyon, Bonnie Miner, Roberta Rolland, Peg Ryan, Sue Segreti, Marti Stoecker, Dean Szigeti
- Meeting was called to order shortly after 5:00PM. Executive reports with no changes from month prior
- Report on upcoming event planning deferred. September event suggested.
- Leadership Succession: Peg Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Sue Segreti (email@example.com), or Rosemary Gates (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Email to membership for nominations for open positions with description of duties/responsibilities.
- A hard copy will also be sent to active members. Members will be asked to update their email address.
- Open positions include: President – Elect, Secretary, Leadership Succession (two positions), Governance (three positions).
- Voting will be online using Zoomerang.
- Election results will be announced at the Annual Picnic in June.
- The Wine & Cheese Fundraiser is planned for Friday, April 9, 2010. Information will be emailed to the membership.
- Omicron Alpha in collaboration with the College of Nursing will host a poster presentation April 22, 2010 at the Institute of Human Performance.
- Sock Drive - Amaus distributes new socks to patients to promote good foot care. They host a foot care clinic as well. You may notice collection boxes for new socks at the College of Nursing and throughout Upstate. Members are encouraged if possible to place a collection box for new socks at their facility. Please contact Maria Lumbrazo for further details (email@example.com.). Discussed increasing advertising for sock donations.
- Amaus is on Facebook - Amus Health Services at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
Next meeting date will be May 4th, 5PM to 6PM at the College of Nursing.
April 10, 2010