Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program
- Master's Degree in Nursing in one of
the following clinical areas:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (FPMHNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Adult/Geriatric Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Overall GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
- Nurse Practitioners must have current National Board Certification in their designated specialty
- Must have active U.S. RN license
- One year of practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse is recommended
DNP Tuition - Per credit 1-11 New York State = $748.00; Non Residents = $1,343.00.
Fall Semester: June 1
Director, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
Upstate's excellent, flexible and innovative education helped me
achieve my dreams of becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Through the hard work, dedication and generous support of the
faculty, I enjoyed the privilege of an excellent education.
— Suzi Koshy, RN, FNP