Enter Our Programs at Any Stage in Your Education or Career
Location: 1215 Weiskotten Hall
766 Irving Avenue, Syracuse, New York 13210
Phone: 315 464-4570
Since 1984, The College of Nursing at SUNY Upstate Medical University has been meeting the needs of nurses in the Syracuse and Central NY area. As the longest-established upper-division nursing school in the region, our programs include baccalaureate completion, RN - MS, nurse practitioner education in primary care, pediatrics and psych-mental health, and the DNP. There are multiple pathways for admission, which are listed below. Come and join the most exciting College of Nursing in the country!
Fall 2014 Calendar
- High School—Student or Graduate
- Nursing Student—Community College or Hospital Program
- Registered Nurse
- RN with a Bachelor's Degree in Another Field
- RN with a Master's Degree
Our Mission"To leverage the powerful, professional voice of Nursing through outstanding education, clinical expertise and research to improve health across the communities we serve."
Register for current Continuing Nursing Education Courses:
- Nurse Leadership Skills - Change Management: An Online CE Course
- Online Nursing Case Management Course - A course for Nurses and other Professionals who work directly with patients and coordinate their healthcare activities