As of 10/24/16, 826 donors have pledged $288,699
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
Hello, my name is Wanda Thompson and I help support Vera House because they help women and children escape from abusive relationships. My eyes were opened to domestic violence when I was in high school. My best friend, Marie, married her abusive boyfriend, only to have him beat her while she was pregnant. She lost her baby, but she didn't leave him. It was not until she made a connection with a local charity like Vera House that she was she able to declare her independence and leave him.
Vera House means a great deal to me because there are many women like my friend, Marie. Vera House provides them with the support and encouragement necessary for them to change their lives.
Won't you join me in donating to a charity and making a difference in someone's life?