As of 12/2/16, 1,246 donors have pledged $427,759.60
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
Jim McKeever supports St. Baldrick's
Since 2005, St. Baldrick's has donated $76 million to pediatric cancer research, and some of that money comes here to Upstate researchers to help our patients and other kids like them.
It's called St. Baldrick's because we raise money by shaving our heads to show solidarity with the kids who lose their hair to chemotherapy. I'm proud to be part of the Syracuse St. Baldrick's event, one of the top fundraisers worldwide for the organization.
Every year, 160,000 children are diagnosed with cancer. Here at Upstate, we treat hundreds of those kids, from right here in Central New York.
Please join me by supporting St. Baldrick's, or another organization of your choice, through Upstate's Community Giving Campaign. Thank you.