As of 12/9/16 1,298 donors have pledged $470,279.37!
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
Charlie Lester supports the Sharon Brangman Endowed Professorship
Hi, my name is Charlie Lester and I am really proud to support the Sharon Brangman Endowed Professorship. As you may know, Sharon is my wonderful wife, an amazing doctor, and an extraordinary woman. At home, I see her take the late night phone calls from doctors, and other people, asking her to help their aging Mom or Dad. I know that Sharon's patients are living longer and healthier lives because of her devotion and skills.
Please join me in donating to this endowed Professorship in Geriatric Medicine. We need more physicians and professors like my wife, Sharon Brangman.