As of 10/7/16, 1063 donors have pledged $252,598
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullin, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
Yvonne Goodman supports the Red Cross
This organization is always the first to respond whenever there is a major disaster and provides relief around the world. Their assistance after the major earthquake in Haiti was inspiring.
I am personally moved by the ongoing blood drives that the Red Cross holds. Due to a medical complication, I almost lost my life recently and was saved by four units of blood. I now know that every time one person donates blood it saves three lives and every two seconds someone in American needs blood. That person could be you or a family member.
I have a new appreciation for the work that the Red Cross does.
Please join me by donating to this life-saving organization, or another charity of your choice, through Upstate's Community Giving Campaign.