As of 1/9/16 1,382 donors have pledged $528,291.
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
I Support environmental conservation and animal rights
I'm Dan Dippel, and I support wildlife, and environmental conservation, and animal rights charities.
It's taken millions of years of evolution to get to where we're at now, and in just the last couple hundred years, we humans have really done a lot to contaminate our world. So I contribute what I can to these organizations to try and reverse that process, even if it's just a little.
Please join me and give what you can to charities you care about. Honestly, you won't even feel it if you donate just a few dollars per paycheck&emdash;it makes a huge difference to these charities&emdash;plus it's good karma.