As of 12/2/16, 1,246 donors have pledged $427,759.60
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
My name is Cheryl Agler and I'm happy to support the Upstate Cancer Center. I have been an employee of Upstate for about six years and I think it's important as an employee to give back to the institution.
I had an experience in my own personal life with my father-in-law being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer about a year-and-a-half ago. I was fortunate enough to get him into Upstate to meet with doctors here who reviewed his case and gave him a valuable second opinion. They provided him with information he could understand, and talked with him in ways he could relate to. It was a very good experience at a very difficult time. So, I hope you would be will to help me support the Cancer Center.