As of 12/2/16 donors have pledged $427,759.60
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
I Support AIDS Community Resources
Hi, I'm Troy Bisesi and I support AIDS Community Resources. I have a family member who suffers from AIDS. Community Resources has helped him get medication and find safe, affordable housing. It is a judgment-free organization. I've seen the positive effect that AIDs Community Resources has had on my family and on many others. That's why I donate to the organization through Upstate's Community Giving Campaign. Please join me and give generously. You'll be supporting the agencies that are most important to you and your family.