2013 Final Campaign Total
1,414 pledges totaling $586,649!
That's 18% toward our goal of 25% participation
as of 2/4/14
ePledge between Sept. 29-Oct. 10 - $100 winner-a-day will be drawn!
STEP-BY-STEP ePLEDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter your username (first initial, last name) and password from last year, or click "forgot password" to have one sent to you
- You will have 24 hours upon opening the email to reset your password, or you'll need to request again
- Click on I’ll Pledge Now
- Step 1: Select Pledge Type - choose payroll deduction or credit card, click NEXT
- Step 2: Enter Pledge Amount - click YES if you wish to designate your pledge to specific organizations, click NEXT
- Step 3: Enter Designations – click on the Agency Search button to contribute to local and statewide agencies*, including Upstate Foundation/Alumni funds
- You may choose as many designations as you wish –simply search for the agency name or key word, or enter the agency/fund number, click search
- A list of choices may come up – put the dollar amount of your pledge that you wish to designate next to the agency of your choice, and click ADD. You will be back at the search screen – you may continue to add designations and when you are done, click NEXT
- Step 4: Verify Information – check boxes that may apply to your pledge, and enter or verify your address so the agencies may acknowledge your gifts, click NEXT
- You will be asked to review your pledge and click CONFIRM – you will receive an email confirmation of your pledge.
- Complete pledge form and return via interoffice mail to: Marketing, 250 Harrison St., 4th floor
- Choose one method of payment: either check (payable to SEFA/UWCNY) or payroll deduction (begins January 2015)
- If you choose payroll deduction, remember to SIGN YOUR PLEDGE FORM
- Make your designation choice(s) - partial list of agencies on bottom of pledge form pdf
- Complete list of local community agencies (SEFA booklet)
- Complete list of statewide community agencies (SEFA booklet)
- Foundation for Upstate Medical University and Upstate Medical Alumni Funds
- keep blue employee copy for your records
Great INCENTIVE PROGRAM
See how easy it is to qualify for fabulous prizes!
Need Pledge Forms?Call 464-4845 or visit:
Jacobsen Hall, Rm. 100
Weiskotten Hall, Rm. 1158
University Hospital, Rm. 1500A
Silverman Hall, Rm. 1104
Campus Activities Bldg, Rm. 326
Or download a pledge form.